Search My Blogs

Opinions, notes, and views on issues as I see them. This blog, in no way, is aimed at offending anyone in particular, and any similarities to any readers' life experiences are totally coincidental.

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Oh Lympics!

Oh as right! Once again, the National Hockey League shuts down in the middle of its' season in order that key players can play for their home countries in the winter Olympics. I do NOT agree with this at all. Why?, some of you may ask; the reason is very simple. Possible season ending injuries. Should an NHL team that is experiencing a good season, and have a favorable standing which could lead them into the Stanley Cup playoffs, lose a key player to injury in the Olympics? Everyone knows my opinion. I'm willing to wager that there are a boatload of hockey fans who aren't too crazy about it as well.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

  • The Abbot-Spalding House has had four different owners since its' construction in 1804: Daniel Abbot, George Pelham, Rev. Henry Lessard, and William ...
    3 years ago
  • This is my first blog on Google, and I hope to be able to put this site all together in the near future. Once I figure out this new world of *'mouthing o...
    16 years ago

Followers

Follow nahmie43 on Twitter