Search My Blogs

Opinions, notes, and views on issues as I see them. This blog, in no way, is aimed at offending anyone in particular, and any similarities to any readers' life experiences are totally coincidental.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Number 27

They won their first World Series title when the old Yankee Stadium opened, and not to be outdone, this year's team matched the feat. Congratulations to the New York Yankees on winning their 27th World Series. After game 1, I actually felt that the defending World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies could win it all, but it was not to be.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

  • The Abbot-Spalding House has had four different owners since its' construction in 1804: Daniel Abbot, George Pelham, Rev. Henry Lessard, and William ...
    3 years ago
  • This is my first blog on Google, and I hope to be able to put this site all together in the near future. Once I figure out this new world of *'mouthing o...
    16 years ago

Followers

Follow nahmie43 on Twitter