Search My Blogs

Opinions, notes, and views on issues as I see them. This blog, in no way, is aimed at offending anyone in particular, and any similarities to any readers' life experiences are totally coincidental.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

'For thou art with me;....'

........except when it comes to my views on abortion! And that, my friends pretty much sums up the position of the Roman Catholic church in this matter. This morning, the Providence Journal reported on their website that Representative Patrick Kennedy has been barred from receiving communion by Bishop Thomas Tobin because of his views on abortion. What ever happened to the church, and by the church I mean ANY church, being there for everyone who are children of God? They serve communion to incarcerated murderers, rapists, embezzlers, and just about every criminal out there, but God forbid an individual have different views about issues! And then there is the separation of church and state; remember that one Bishop......or did you really flunk history? The Roman Catholic church should stop trying to be something that they cannot be......perfect!

No comments:

My Other Blogs

  • The Abbot-Spalding House has had four different owners since its' construction in 1804: Daniel Abbot, George Pelham, Rev. Henry Lessard, and William ...
    3 years ago
  • This is my first blog on Google, and I hope to be able to put this site all together in the near future. Once I figure out this new world of *'mouthing o...
    16 years ago

Followers

Follow nahmie43 on Twitter