Search My Blogs

Opinions, notes, and views on issues as I see them. This blog, in no way, is aimed at offending anyone in particular, and any similarities to any readers' life experiences are totally coincidental.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Now I Know!

This is for any New England Patriots fans out there. After last night's horrible performance by the New England defense against the New Orleans Saints, one thing was getting a little more obvious as the game progressed. It further justified Bill Belichick's going for it on 4th and 2 in Indianapolis!

No comments:

My Other Blogs

  • The Abbot-Spalding House has had four different owners since its' construction in 1804: Daniel Abbot, George Pelham, Rev. Henry Lessard, and William ...
    3 years ago
  • This is my first blog on Google, and I hope to be able to put this site all together in the near future. Once I figure out this new world of *'mouthing o...
    16 years ago

Followers

Follow nahmie43 on Twitter