Search My Blogs

Opinions, notes, and views on issues as I see them. This blog, in no way, is aimed at offending anyone in particular, and any similarities to any readers' life experiences are totally coincidental.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good For The Smithsonian!

In an article today on the internet, I read where the Smithsonian turned down the suit that OJ Simpson was wearing in 1997 on the day of his acquittal on the charges of killing his wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman. In what has been a 13 year legal battle between Ron Goldman's father and Simpson's agent, an agreement was reached by the two parties on the donation. As it turns out, the Smithsonian has turned down other questionable item including the Monica Lewinski famous blue dress.

To the Smithsonian I say 'good for them!' I realize the morbid and curiosity factors would draw some to want to see these items, but why should we be constantly reminded of the things these items are associated with. In a strange sort of way, justice prevailed in this case.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

  • The Abbot-Spalding House has had four different owners since its' construction in 1804: Daniel Abbot, George Pelham, Rev. Henry Lessard, and William ...
    3 years ago
  • This is my first blog on Google, and I hope to be able to put this site all together in the near future. Once I figure out this new world of *'mouthing o...
    16 years ago

Followers

Follow nahmie43 on Twitter